Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa


Started reading this a few days ago. Once I got to innocentsin's chapters the lack of editing on the images was an annoyance so I decided to try my hand at it. I couldn't find any other raws so I just had to make due with sin's original files. Well any way here are some links.


Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Volume 5 |

Only mediafire links atm will make some mirrors later if needed.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I had read this ages ago and it always drove me mad how bad the final chapters were, I think I remember reading that they were done with a camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting this together. Really appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love this series but hated the low quality of Innocent Sin's scans...Your link to vol.32 doesn't work though:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chapter 32 is broken. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still check this from time to time so if a link dies post a comment and I will fix it some time.

    ReplyDelete